We are a global blockchain-based tech start-up in the Isle of Man.
We plan to utilize blockchain technology to revolutionize:
Reality Coin (Alpha) will be the world's first asset-backed digital token providing its holders with:
Reality Coin (Infinity) will be the world's first asset-backed digital token providing its holders with exclusive access to benefits and returns received from the Reality Group's robust investment portfolio containing tangible real world productive assets (both listed and unlisted) managed by market-leading and reputable investment advisors.
Reality Holdings is registered as a Designated Business with the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority in terms of the Designated Business (Registration and Oversight) Act 2015. IOMFSA
RLTA and RLTI are not stablecoins. As mentioned above, the value of RLTs can increase or decrease depending on several factors - just like any cryptocurrency or stock. However, we've tried to mitigate the extreme volatility inherent in cryptocurrencies by including the Reality Group's underlying investments as a base line for the value of RLTAs and RLTIs. This should prevent RLTs from falling below the aggregate value of the underlying assets of the Reality Group. By doing this, we have tried to provide RLTs with one of the desirable attributes of stablecoins - their stability.
Yes, you will be able to buy RLTs with crypto.
We intend to invest approximately 95% of the money that we receive for RLTs in underlying assets. These investments will be managed by independent market-leading investment advisors. The remaining 5% may be used for investing into Reality, operational and organizational expenses and to ensure that the Reality Group maintains healthy levels of reserve funds and liquidity. We will always endeavor to invest as high a percentage as possible of the proceeds received for RLTs in underlying assets.
Yes, a few of these protections are set out in the whitepaper (pg 16) and as the Reality Group evolves, there will be several more protections for RLT holders - e.g. the ability to vote on certain fundamental decisions relating to the activities of the Reality Group.
No. We are not a trading platform like eToro or a cryptocurrency exchange.
There are several reasons why the Reality Group has been established in the Isle of Man (ease of doing business; availability of market-leading and reputable advisors; stable economic environment; the ability to structure global operations tax efficiently). We also strongly believe that the Isle of Man is the world's leading and most progressive jurisdiction when it comes to the regulation of cryptocurrency.
The Reality Group's focus is to ensure stability by initially investing into a portfolio of top listed companies. Once this foundation is established, we will diversify the investment portfolio to allow private equity / venture capital investments, which are traditionally inaccessible to the average investor.
The Reality team comprises of various market leading advisors specializing in corporate structuring, legal and compliance, marketing/advertising, investment specialists, IT infrastructure and blockchain developers.
No, Reality is being created for everyone, irrespective of your bank balance. *Initially, our regulatory approvals only allow RLT’s to be sold to high-net-worth individuals (sophisticated investors).
Reality is challenging the status quo and the very idea of ownership. We are spearheading the revolution of the transference of wealth from the real world into the digital world. We aspire to support entrepreneurs in listing their businesses in a cohesive and cost-effective environment whilst offering investors protection.
Launch phase investment target
Phase 1 investment target
Max. Quantity of Reality Coins